Southland - Assisted Living Services
"Serving Adult Citizens in North Carolina for over 30 years"
- Assistance with personal care needs such as bathing & grooming.
- Facility makes medical appointments and manages medical care.
- Transportation to medical appointments provided.
- 3 dietician approved meals provided per day.
- 2 served sanacks/beverages per day.
- Vending machines available with $0.40 drinks. (Landmark & Olin)
- Management of spending funds and bill pay at no charge.
- 2 hours of planned activities daily available for participation.
- Laundry Service provided or use of equipment for those who prefer to do their own laundry.
- No extra charges for cable television.
- Mail Service.
- Medication Administration.
- Medicare Part D planning for the least out-of-pocket expense.
- Basic Toiletries provided.
- Negotiations for best prices for services and products such as Tobacco, medical supplies, and medical equipment.
- Facilities work with home health agencies and other healthcare vendors to provide the best care possible in these settings.
Note: All of the homes provide the same basic services.